1 Joining the Loopmasters, Loopcloud and Pluginboutique Affiliate Program
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website(s) and to receive a commission on products and services purchased by individuals referred to Loopmasters.com, Loopcloud.com and/or Pluginboutique by your own website, or personal web pages.
Commissions will be paid quarterly in the month following each quarter. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 30 days. You cannot refer yourself, or receive commissions on your own accounts.
3. Revocation of Affiliate Status
Your affiliate status in the program may be suspended or terminated at any time and for any reason at the sole discretion of Loopmasters/Loopcloud/Pluginboutique Ltd.
The following unacceptable activities are for illustration only and are not exhaustive:
• Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.)
• Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.)
• Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities
• Violation of intellectual property rights.
• Abusive or offensive language, (Including Equality, Racism, Sexism, Homophobia)
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Loopmasters/Loopcloud/Pluginboutique site "offline" in classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use the graphics and text provided to you by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions outlined in Condition 3, and subject to our approval.
5. Affiliate Tracking
When a visitor clicks through your affiliate link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your affiliate ID. Also, their IP address is tracked in the database along with your affiliate ID. When this person decides to buy a product or service from Loopmasters, Loopcloud or Pluginboutique the script will look for this cookie and try to match their IP address to identify the affiliate who will be awarded the commission. Visitors sent through your affiliate link may make a purchase later in time and the commission will still be awarded if the cookie is present in their browser and/or they are using the same IP address as the one logged in the database.
Loopmasters/Loopcloud/Pluginboutique will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of "intents of harm" to the Program and/or to our websites. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Affiliate Program and/or the products or services sold by Loopmasters, Loopcloud or Pluginboutique. We make no claim that the operation of the Affiliate Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
7. Terms of the Agreement
The terms of this Agreement begin upon your acceptance in the Loopmasters/Lopcloud/Pluginboutique Affiliate Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms of this Agreement is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
8 FTC Compliance
The Federal Trade Commission requires that affiliates disclose to their readers when they endorse a product and have a "material connection" to the seller of that product.
1. Linking In Articles: When using our affiliate link in an article, you must display a clear disclosure about the nature of your affiliate links and the material connection you have with our company. These disclosures must appear on the same page where the links appear, and they must be clear, conspicuous, and require no additional user interaction to read (such as clicking a link, scrolling or hovering over an element). According to the FTC:
2. Linking On Social Networks : When using our affiliate links on social networks, you must also display a clear disclosure about the nature of the links and the material connection you have with our company. In the form of social media posts, these disclosures must be part of the post that contains the affiliate link.