When debugging installation problems we may need your install log file. Follow these instructions:
- Run Loopcloud setup so you have a recent log file with the error in it.
- Press Windows-R
- Type %TEMP% in the run dialog
- Press enter and your Windows temporary files folder should appear
- Sort the files by date, most recent first.
- Near the top there will be a file starting "Setup Log" with a date in the name. This should be the loopcloud installation log.
- Please attach this to your e-mail to support.